This Constructing Equilateral Triangles and 60 Degree Angles video also includes:
Creating a 60-degree angle also creates an equilateral triangle. By watching the video, individuals learn the steps required to construct a 60-degree angle. The presentation shows that the process is the same for constructing an equilateral triangle.
- Use other tools to do constructions
- Each pupil needs a straightedge and compass
- The worksheets include multiple constructions beyond equilateral triangles
- Practice questions provide space to create the constructions
- Includes closed captioning to help students follow along