This Converting Imperial Length video also includes:
What would you think if someone told you the speed they can run is 7,920? Not possible right? It is if it's 7,920 feet per mile! Young scholars view a set of examples showing how to make conversions between the standard units of length. The source offers options for independent practice following the video presentation.
- Post the video on a class website as a homework reference
- Create a bulletin board with the conversion visuals in the video
- Expects proficiency with multiplying and dividing multiple digit numbers
- Includes an answer key for the practice assignments
- Offers several examples of each conversion type