Converting m and mm (C)
Supplement measurement instruction with a 20-problem instructional activity that focuses on meters, millimeters, and how to convert them.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
measurement, converting measurements, standard units of measurement, units of measurement, meters, millimeters
- Assign the worksheet as homework for extra practice outside the classroom
- Use the practice page in a math center rotation
- Review the worksheet's answers in a small group, or as a class, solving some or all problems step-by-step
- Copies are required
- The worksheet's objective is clear and to the point
- Problems are not numbered
- Space is not provided for pupils to show work or write answers
Saxon Math Intermediate 5 - Student Edition
Expand your resource library with this collection of Saxon math materials. Covering a wide range of topics from basic arithmetic and place value, to converting between fractions, decimals, and percents, these example problems and skills...
4th - 6th Math CCSS: Adaptable
Unit Conversions and Problem Solving with Metric Measurement
Convert young mathematicians' knowledge of place value into an understanding of the metric system with this five-lesson unit. Through a series of problem solving activities and practice exercises, students learn about the relationship...
3rd - 5th Math CCSS: Designed
Real-life Word Problems, Part 4
Bring math to real life with this review resource! With five word problems on bars of chocolate, boxes of tissues, and bottles of lemonade, this is an excellent way for fourth graders to apply their math knowledge to real life scenarios....
3rd - 4th Math CCSS: Designed