Can your scholars crack the code of this metric worksheet? To start, mathematicians must convert different units of measurement to the standard metric system form. Then, pupils plug in the corresponding letter to the correct answer to find out what secret message is waiting for them.
- List conversion formulas for easy reference while working
- Tell scholars to keep the code a secret until everyone has completed the assignment
- Attach a sheet of paper for learners to show work
- Copies are required
- Your class must be familiar with the process of converting measurements
- The game-like structure enhances engagement
- Space is not provided for learners to show work