Adolescents experience strong amounts of stress during the formative teenage years. An excellent printable and worksheet can help learners discuss and develop coping skills for dealing with difficult times.
2 Collections 1468 Views 672 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask for volunteers to share their own list of coping skills with the group, or to devise new strategies that are not already included in this resource
- Laminate the page and display in a counseling office or teen issues class
- While this list is geared toward individual coping skills, be sure to remind pupils of the importance of talking to someone if the problem they are dealing with is severe; construct a list of persons in your local community that learners can turn to for help
- Offers six different strategies for coping, as well as pros and cons of each strategy
- Worksheet gives learners the chance to write down their own ideas for each strategy