In the United Kingdom, the amount of copper in wiring and piping works out to around 175 kilos per person. The 29th video in a series of 118 on chemical elements highlights copper. It discusses the properties, applications, and fun facts related to this metal. It also demonstrates a reaction using copper.
- Learn more about Wilson's disease and the treatments available
- List the monuments made or coated with copper
- Relies on prior knowledge of chemical reactions and copper wiring
- Includes closed captioning in English and Portuguese for ease of note taking
- Connects history, technology, geography, and science