A video explains the two most common vision problems, nearsightedness and farsightedness. It includes detail of what causes each and how they can be corrected using lenses and surgery.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Compare glasses for someone who is short sighted and someone who is long sighted
- Video best fits as an introduction or a quick review of vision issues
- Keep in mind that YouTube comments could be inappropriate
- Video is the 41st in a series of 49
- Provides closed captioning and a full script
- Great for visual learners
- Activities & Projects
- Graphics & Images
- Handouts & References
- Lab Resources
- Learning Games
- Lesson Plans
- Primary Sources
- Printables & Templates
- Professional Documents
- Study Guides
- Graphic Organizers
- Writing Prompts
- Constructed Response Items
- AP Test Preps
- Lesson Planet Articles
- Interactive Whiteboards
- All Resource Types
- Show All
See similar resources:
Pigeon Story: How the Rock Dove Became the Sky Rat
After training, pigeons can recognize correctly spelled words among misspelled words. In addition, they can use number sense to count, memorize thousands of pictures, and use navigational aids humans don't understand. As part of a larger...
7 mins 6th - 12th Science CCSS: Adaptable
What If You Never Forgot Anything?
What would life be like if we never forgot anything? Challenge scholars to imagine the possibilities using a video from an extensive science playlist. Content includes how memories form, why forgetting is essential to learning, and what...
10 mins 6th - 12th Science CCSS: Adaptable