This Cosine Rule – Missing Sides video also includes:
Not a right triangle, not a problem. Pupils learn about the cosine rule, or the law of cosines, to solve for missing side measures in triangles. They accomplish this task by watching a short video, which covers two examples.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Use the video with learners having trouble with the concept
- Knowledge of bearing is beneficial
- Scholars should be familiar with using their calculators to evaluate cosine
- Explains and shows each step in the solution process
- Does not address finding angles