Explore the birth and possible death of the universe. An interactive simulation allows learners to manipulate the Hubble Constant to model the expansion of the universe from birth. Varying the constant provides different scenarios for the motion of the universe.
- Create a specific set of instructions to guide learners through the interactive
- Have classes create three different scenarios for the life of the universe using varying Hubble Constants
- Individuals require laptops with Internet access to utilize the interactive
- Includes background information to help introduce the interactive
- Graph allows for a visual comparison between different models