This Could a Blind Eye Regenerate? video also includes:
Whether it's healing a cut or mending a broken bone, the human body is capable of some pretty amazing repair work, but does it have the power to reverse the blindness caused by genetic diseases? Following along as this video investigates the biology of the human eye to determine if this amazing feat is actually possible.
- Watch this video during a biology lesson series on the human eye
- Assign this presentation and brief assessment as homework in your flipped classroom
- Extend learning by having students research the regenerative abilities of other animals
- Colorful animations help to support the content being presented and capture the engage of viewers
- Resource allows teachers to design custom lessons based on the video
- Accompanying the video is a short assessment with five multiple choice and three free-response questions