This Coulombs Law interactive also includes:
How are charge, distance, and force related in electrostatics? Science scholars ponder the outcomes of changing variables using an interactive resource from the Static Electricity series. Individuals practice using Coulomb's Law as they work through a series of questions to further cement the concept.
- Pair the resource with a fun interactive that reinforces Coulomb's Law
- Ask students to sketch the questions that challenge them so they have a visual aid for solving the problem
- Users should be very familiar with the Coulomb's Law equation to use the interactive
- The resource features an easy-access calculator and great instructions
- Multiple levels of questioning make it easy to assess understanding