This Count of Monte Cristo: Professor Know‐It‐All lesson plan also includes:
Kids love to be the experts! With four themes from The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas, small groups work together to answer specific questions addressing each theme. They then stand in front of the class and field questions from their classmates.
- Use the literary themes to craft any comprehension essays and to guide your class's reading
- Divide the class into reading groups to discuss the book throughout your unit
- Directions are vague; build more concrete instruction into your lesson
- Lesson mistakes the word "collaboration" with "corroboration"
- Incorporates important motifs and themes from the novel
- Encourages reading groups and collaboration