This Count of Monte Cristo: Unsent Letters lesson plan also includes:
To demonstrate their understanding of the relationships in Alexandre Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo, readers are asked to assume the voice of one of the characters and draft a letter addressing another individual in the story.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Craft an assignment sheet that details the assignment, provides a model drawn from the text, and includes the rubric that will be used to assess the letter
- Part of a series of resources designed to be used with a reading of Dumas' novel
- The letter may be used to assess the reader's understanding of the relationships in the story
- Neither specific directions nor a rubric for the assignment are included
- The assignment presumes readers have experience writing in the voice of a character