This Create a Set Design activity & project also includes:
Groups create a set for a play or story they select, build a model, and share their stage with the class. The team explains the rationale for their choices and the mood they feel their staging creates.
45 Views 31 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the activity to introduce set design or as an assessment to conclude a unit on stagecraft
- Project the included set sketches for a full class discussion and critique
- Class should have familiarity with the elements of set construction
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes links to other activities in the unit