Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
To underscore the importance of being informed consumers, kids check out youth consumer magazines and websites and then create their own. Although no detailed plans are included in the resource, it is packed with ideas and suggestions.
18 Views 11 Downloads
- Imagine getting the whole school involved in this project and posting the magazine on the school website
- Project the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus site as an example of what could be included in the magazine
- Although Zillions is now defunct, many libraries have old copies and images are available online
- Adbusters is more appropriate for older learners
- The packet includes a list of elements that might be considered when crafting articles
- Although short on specifics, the resource is long on inspiration