To conclude a study of social justice and tolerance designed to prepare classes for a visit to the Museum of Tolerance, class members brainstorm a safe and peaceful world. They then write about their own vision of this world.
1 Collection 26 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- If a visit to the Museum of Tolerance is not feasible, take a virtual visit through the website
- The final resource in a series of 17 related lessons designed to accompany a visit to the Museum of Tolerance
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The two-page resource includes pre- and post-visit discussion questions
- No rubric for the writing assignment is included