This Creation from the Void: Crash Course World Mythology #2 video also includes:
How did people from ancient civilizations make sense of the world around them? The second installment of the Crash Course World Mythology series explores the creation of the universe. Scholars learn about the creation myths associated with various cultures, such as the Mayans and the Kono.
- Have students use graphic organizers to keep track of the various creation stories discussed in the video
- Ask partners to write an original creation myth to share with the class
- Discusses Biblical themes
- Highly engaging and funny
- Presents a complex topic in an easier-to-understand way by using examples that students can relate to