This Creature Jeopardy! lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After conducting research on a given scientific animal name, group members take a walk around their school and look for the specified animals in that classification. Then, they come back to their worksheets and create five creative clues about their animal group in sentence format. Like Jeopardy!, their guesses must also be in question format.
- Set up groups with their assigned creature before beginning the lesson, or let learners choose their working goups
- Check out books related to insects, arachnids, crustaceans, mollusks, annelids, and mammals ahead of time
- Internet access is optional for research, according to the plan
- The plan procedures are clearly stated
- Fun and interactive with a mix of the lesson indoors and outdoors