This Credit Cards lesson plan also includes:
Teach adolescents to use credit responsibly. The 32nd installment of a 35-part module covers how to calculate credit card payments using a geometric series. It teaches terminology and concepts necessary to understand credit card debt.
32 Views 22 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have the class research APRs on credit cards
- Consider using spreadsheets to calculate payments
- Lesson builds on formulas from previous lessons; be sure pupils are comfortable with these formulas
- Lesson covers an important financial literacy topic
- Teacher resource includes step-by-step explanations for all problems