This Culinary Culture lesson plan also includes:
Italian culture and italian food go together. Have small groups find out all about food-related culture through research and translation. Class members conduct online research, create glossaries, find and translate recipes for a class cookbook, and as an option, cook meals.
- Work on this lesson over the course of a few days and use the provided worksheet as homework
- Pick vocabulary words from the included materials as the basis for instruction, or use those words in conjunction with vocabulary from your textbook
- There isn't any specific vocabulary included, since the plan is meant to fit into various levels of Italian
- Comes with a worksheet to help students practice the imperative with food-related vocabulary
- Provides two quizzes (with answer keys) that also relate to food, culture, and the imperative
- Links are listed within the lesson to help guide research