Practice can make for perfect penmanship. Kids can practice their cursive on these lined pages. Learners start out by tracing capital letters and move on to writing them on their own.
83 Views 40 Downloads
- Set up stations in your class and have these handwriting pages available at one of the stations
- After writing the capital letters a certain amount of times, challenge your pupils to write words using their new mastery of cursive capital letters
- Your pupils should already have an understanding of how to form these letters before completing the worksheet
- Includes a bit of scaffolding by providing letters to trace first
- Rather that leaving blank space at the end of the page, the worksheet has students also practice writing numbers