Craft perfect cursive letters with plenty of practice and these pretty printable pages. Pupils practice writing each uppercase and lowercase letter in gradually smaller print and then take some time to practice writing words that include the letter of focus on each page. A page is included for each letter of the alphabet.
- Make a packet out of these pages that your students can work through gradually
- Set up a handwriting station and have these pages available for kids to work through over the course of a few days
- The pages do provide some lines to trace, and the first step of each letter; however, you'll likely need to teach your class the whole cursive alphabet and each step for writing the letters before sending them off to practice
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The pages are visually pleasing and will print nicely
- Each page provides plenty of practice and requires pupils to concentrate on forming their letters properly, even at smaller and smaller sizes