Build your pupils' skills with cursive by providing them with these practice pages. Each letter of the alphabet has its own page and learners practice writing the uppercase and lowercase letters on their own and within words.
20 Views 19 Downloads
- Make a workbook out of these pages by printing them double sided
- If a student is struggling with certain letter, pick them from this file for additional practice
- The pages are a bit plain, so while the practice is valid, you may wish to add some images to your lesson for some color and fun
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- For each letter, kids practice writing four different words that contain that letter in various locations within each word