Ensure that your kids get every curlicue just right by asking them to work on their cursive. These pages include practice with individual uppercase and lowercase letters as well as full words and sentences.
90 Views 66 Downloads
- Create your own workbook by making a double-sided copy of this resource
- Hand out individual pages to kids as you work on each letter
- While the resource is in color, you'll likely copy it in black and white; you may want to include some other colorful posters or aids to add in a bit of fun
- Each letter has a sentence for practice; in an attempt to include as much of the focus letter as possible in each sentence, some sentences turned out a bit strange
- Learners practice not only individual letters and words, but also try out writing complete sentences—all in cursive