This Cut and Paste School worksheet also includes:
Perfect fine motor skills and hone shape-matching skills with a hands-on activity. Youngsters cut out each school-related image along the dotted lines and then paste the images into the correct places on the following page.
33 Views 28 Downloads
- After they're done cutting and pasting the school-related items, ask learners to point to each image and tell you what it is
- Have kids use these images to tell their own stories; they can cut them out and paste them in the order they choose, and narrate or compose short stories to go along with their images
- See the materials for five additional school-themed cut-and-paste activity pages; make sure to check that the files are set to fit to page when you print so that you don't cut anything off
- The images are in full color
- Each picture is surrounded by a dotted line to help guide kids through the cutting process