With today's enthusiastic use of technology, cyberbullying is more prevalent now than ever. Help families keep on the lookout for signs of cyberbullying and gain insight into how to prevent it with an informative document that spans over two pages.
- Hold an after-school meeting to discuss the page with parents and guardians
- Send a copy home to families in the beginning of the school year and again after long holidays
- Invite parents and guardians to speak openly about the topic with their child; role play scenarios in which the child is being bullied and what they can do to inervene
- The page was designed for parents and guardians
- A lot of information is presented on one sheet of paper
- Interesting statistics are provided