This Cyber Codes video also includes:
Let's get the video out in the open. Viewers learn about some early instances of cryptography and then hone in on modern cyber codes. Specifically, the animated video describes the basics of how public key cryptography works.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Have learners send secret messages to each other
- Collaborate with a social studies instructor to teach about the history of cryptography
- Note that the video mentions modular arithmetic, but it is not necessary for viewers to have knowledge of this concept
- Lists some discussion question prompts to use in class
- Explanations are easy to follow