Encourage your learners to keep their behavior consistent with positive behavior tracking form. Teachers rate learners' behavior for certain tasks over the course of the day in each class period, and parents can sign and add comments at the bottom of the page.
- Include in an IEP for learners who need to work on behavior modification in multiple class periods
- Provide a reward system for meeting goals all week, such as classroom privileges
- Modify the target behaviors based on specific goals for your learners
- Based on seven periods, but you could change it to match your kids' schedule
- Keeps learners accountable for their own behavior and IEP
- Helpful to make sure that teachers are aware of daily goals, and to let them know how learners are behaving throughout the day