This Daisy Making Choices Leaf activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Shed light on the concept of financial literacy with a series of four activities that examines needs vs. wants, gives scholars the opportunity to buy products using paper money, and set goals to save money.
10 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Establish a micro-society in your classroom; print money to use for classroom items or create a marketplace once a month for pupils to sell and buy goods
- Print play money on green construction paper to give it a more realistic look
- Although the resource is intended for an organization that caters to females, it can also be used in the classroom with both genders
- Offers field trip ideas, example modifications, and an email template to send to parens and guardians