All circuits are not created equal! Building on the previous lessons in the Crash Course series, the 29th lesson explains how electric current flows through a circuit. It spends equal time discussing both series and parallel circuits.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use to introduce the characteristics of resistors
- Follow the video with a lab investigation exploring both conductors and resistors
- Record new vocabulary and examples in a concept map
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Visuals and animations help students understand complex topics