Teach the four operations with decimal numbers while focusing on the algorithms. The video instructor demonstrates one example each of adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with decimal numbers. She explains the steps of each problem as she deomonstrates the process.
- Best as a review of adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with decimals
- Create a mixed review worksheet to practice the different operations with decimals
- Expects a basic understanding of decimal operations prior to the video
- The instructor uses color to highlight the important steps of each process
- Includes only one example of each, which limits the variety and unique situations that may arise