Demonstrate the calculator keystrokes necessary for finding a measure of an angle using trigonometry. A straight forward lesson explains how to calculate an angle measure given a sine, cosine, or tangent ratio. The narrator discusses rounding as well.
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils
- Pause the video to allow pupils to make calculations before the instructor shows the correct answer
- Builds on an understanding of sine, cosine, and tangent ratios
- Disable YouTube comments to ensure there is nothing inappropriate
- Explanations apply to different variations of calculators