New York, Paris, Milan ... and now, high fashion in a California tide pool! Junior zoologists explore the world of the decorator crab and learn about its amazing camouflage. Also featured is the moss crab, which incorporates anemone into its outfit.
- Show the video to give pupils examples of animal adaptations and symbiotic relationships
- Need an extension? Dig deeper into the other organisms in the decorator crab's habitat
- Requires some understanding of ecological relationships
- Close-up footage of the crab and its attire help pupils see the physical adaptation at work
- The narrator makes the video both fun and interesting