Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
To understand the consequences of the 1704 attack on Deerfield by combined French and Native American forces, groups research primary and secondary resources related to four Deerfield families involved in the attack.
6 Views 3 Downloads
- Have poets illustrate their cinquains and post the poems about the classroom
- Although designed to include a field trip to the Massachusetts Indian House Memorial Children's Museum, the plan can easily be adapted to any locale
- The seventh in an eight lesson unit focusing on the conflicts between the Native Americans and European settlers
- The carefully scaffolded lessons lead class members to a sympathetic view of all involved in the conflicts
- Writing Cinquain Poetry Worksheet
- Captive Information Worksheet