This Deerfield Families lesson plan also includes:
To understand the consequences of the 1704 attack on Deerfield by combined French and Native American forces, groups research primary and secondary resources related to four Deerfield families involved in the attack.
8 Views 5 Downloads
- Have poets illustrate their cinquains and post the poems about the classroom
- Although designed to include a field trip to the Massachusetts Indian House Memorial Children's Museum, the plan can easily be adapted to any locale
- The seventh in an eight lesson unit focusing on the conflicts between the Native Americans and European settlers
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The carefully scaffolded lessons lead class members to a sympathetic view of all involved in the conflicts