This Definition of One-to-One Functions video also includes:
Functions are special relations, but are there special functions? A concept video defines a one-to-one function. Three problem videos cover examples in determining whether a relation is a function and whether it is a one-to-one function.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the video as an intervention tool for learners struggling with one-to-one functions
- Be sure learners watch all problem videos as each covers a different form (mappings, ordered pairs, and graphs)
- Learners should already be familiar with the definition of a function
- Simple, clear explanations
- Concept video is somewhat blurry