Dive into a lesson on the habitat of Earth least studied. A creative lesson describes the characteristics of animals that live in the deepest depths of the ocean. It also shares the concern of scientists that fishing these depths may lead to the demise of certain species.
- Have pupils create a plan to maintain the orange roughy population
- Create collaborative groups to choose a deep-ocean creature to research
- Consider using the provided subtitles for ELLs
- Uses a graphic organizer to compare reproduction of deep and shallow ocean fish
- Incorporates a Minecraft animation to grab the attention oflearners