This Density lesson plan also includes:
Certain things just do not mix, including liquids of varying densities. Learners collect data to determine the densities of several liquids. They then use the density information to predict the type of liquid.
17 Views 15 Downloads
- Bring in a lava lamp to model variations in density
- Collect the density data as a class and look for discrepancies prior to making conclusions
- Expects an understanding of the mathematical calculations for density
- Connects density to diving as a motivation for pupils
- Includes ideas for extension activities