This Designing a 3d Product in 2d: a Sports Bag lesson plan also includes:
Sew up pupil interest with an engaging, hands-on lesson. Learners first design a sports bag given constraints on the dimensions of fabric. They then evaluate provided sample responses to identify strengths and weaknesses of included arguments.
17 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Team up with a family and consumer sciences teacher
- Learners should have access to calculators
- Lesson suggests conducting the assessment task portion several days in advance of the main lesson
- Includes solutions to the task and all guiding questions
- Contains a questionnaire for individual reflection to improve responses to original task