Demonstrate the functionality of the Desmos software for your pupils. with a video that discusses different aspects of the software from graphing piecewise function to finding roots and changing axis. The overview is sufficient to start your classes with a solid understanding of how to use the free online software.
- Post as a resource for learners as they work with the Desmos software
- Use as an introduction to using Desmos as a mathematical tool
- Learners need access to the free online Desmos software
- Shows the basic functions and makes reference to the main tasks associated with a Calculus course
- Explains how to change formatting to create different views