Young writers develop their fine motor skills one stroke at a time with this simple tracing activity. Looking at pictures of eight basic figures ranging from horizontal and vertical lines to circles and triangles, children practice tracing and replicating each shape in the spaces provided.
- Include this worksheet as a learning center activity in pre-school or kindergarten
- Laminate these sheets and have children complete the activity using dry erase markers, allowing the resource to be used again and again without wasting paper
- Arrows are provided to support children with tracing each figure
- Includes text that explains the ages children develop different fine motor skills
- Offers additional ideas for engaging children in practicing their fine motor skills