This Differences Due to Random Assignment Alone lesson plan also includes:
It takes a lot of planning to achieve a random result! Learners compare results of random assignment, and conclude that random assignment allows results to be attributed to chance. They also realize the set of random means are clustered around the actual mean.
- Collect data from classes to use during the activity
- Lesson builds directly from the previous lesson in this series
- Requires some prep work in advance
- Successfully models the significance of random group assignment through a hands-on activity
- Includes practice problems to apply concepts independently