Convey to your pupils the importance of units, then show how to use dimensional analysis to perform a unit conversion. The math instructional activity includes detailed worked-out solutions to guide learners in their practice.
52 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Require learners to show how they set up each problem using dimensional analysis
- Post the lesson as notes for absent pupils
- Builds directly from the previous lesson in this series on measurement
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses a problem solving approach to learn the process of unit conversion