This Directions: Left / Right / Forward / Back lesson plan also includes:
Move to the left! Move to the right! Kids will definitely get moving with a lesson on directions. They review left, right, forward, and back before playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey and singing some songs about movement.
57 Views 38 Downloads
- Ideal for a physical education, dance lesson, or language arts vocabulary lesson
- Bring kids outside for the activities, encouraging them to run in the correct directions
- Have kids write about what they see to their left, to their right, in front of them, and behind them
- Fun and engaging for your active kids
- Comes with all necessary worksheets and songs on the publisher's website