This Discrimination lesson plan also includes:
Discrimination takes many forms, and lesson eight in the 12-part series addresses many types and their greater impact on society. The lesson uses a presentation, videos, news stories, and discussions to synthesize many different viewpoints.
1 Collection 26 Views 22 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have groups examine the school policy as it relates to discrimination and bullying and decide if administrators need to update or change the policy
- Site is based out of Great Britain and may include content applicable only to GB
- Relies on prior knowledge from the previous lessons in the series
- Provides all links and materials to implement the lesson
- Includes many extension ideas using higher order thinking skills