The distributive property and FOIL are the same when it comes to binomial multiplication. The video demonstrates binomial multiplication using the distributive property. The presenter shows the general case and provides two additional examples.
1 Collection 5 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video to introduce binomial multiplication
- The class should be familiar with the distributive property
- Pupils should know how to operate with integers
- Video has closed captioned
- The resource explains how the FOIL method is a way to remember to distribute all terms