2016 was the first time viewers could watch the Olympics in virtual reality. The video discusses how diverging lenses are used to create virtual images using refracting light. It also explains how to use a ray diagram and identify the focus points.
- Bring in various lenses and compare them to eye glasses
- Be aware that YouTube comments are open to the public and may be distracting
- Requires prior knowledge of converging lenses
- Video is the 39th in a series of 49
- Provides closed captioning and a full written script which helps with note taking
- Excellent for visual learners