This Do Homework? activity & project also includes:
To complete homework or not to complete homework ... that is the question. Decide whether it makes a difference on finals by doing homework. Individuals create a scatter plot and find a line of best fit for data on the percent of assignments completed and the final grade in a class. The project-based learning activity has two sets of data, one from a math class and the other from a geology class, to analyze.
- Edit the letters to be from the teacher and another teacher in the school to make them more relevant to the class
- One of the letters contains actual data while the other has random data
- Pupils should know how to plot data on a scatter plot
- Includes instructions on how to create a scatter plot in Excel
- The handouts are in both Doc and PDF formats