The power to convince others of your argument lies in your knowledge of rhetoric! A thorough packet covers the basics of persuasion, including logical appeals and fallacies, and applies strategies to letters to the editor, advertisements, movie reviews, song lyrics, and more.
- Break up the packet over the course of a longer unit on rhetoric
- Use in a persuasive writing unit or when discussing ethos, pathos, and logos
- Does not include a table of contents, but the delineation of assignments within the packet is clear
- Each project is engaging and applicable to the real world
- Reference pages are helpful in any persuasive writing lesson