Here's a great comprehension worksheet that models for young readers how to focus on short sections of a complicated text and then to create a summary of the entire document based on their understanding of the sections.
95 Views 74 Downloads
- Have groups work together to respond to the questions on the document analysis sheet
- Some readers may need additional support to understand the antiquated language in the document
- the full text of the Compact is not included
- The two-column format breaks the Compact into sections and focuses readers' attention on small portions of text
- The worksheet does not include the full text of the Compact