Believe it or not, the light color wheel and the paint color wheel are not the same. Physics Girl explains how computer screens trick viewers into seeing colors that are not actually present (Hint: It's cones versus wavelengths).
3 Views 1 Download
- Flip the lesson asking class members to watch the video, complete the comprehension check, and research some of the links before returning for a whole-class discussion
- To replay the video, click the arrow located on the right side of the screen
- Pause the video periodically to check for understanding
- The resource includes the video, a comprehension check, links to related resources, and a discussion question
- Explanations, though detailed, are rapid and some viewers may find them confusing; therefore, pause and replay the explanations